Monday, December 31, 2018


Image result for New Year 2019

I'm ready for the new year!!
Move over 2018 and all of the stresses and frustrations you have brought... I am going into 2019 with only positive thoughts and hopes for a wonderful new year full of  new beginnings and opportunities.

While 2018 hasn't been as bad as other years, it's still time for it to GO and take it's negative-ness with it.  I've experienced job changes, income losses, and just overall frustrations that happen at this stage of life.  However, I am focusing on turning my negatives into positives and looking forward to the new year.

Change is always a good thing!  It may not come along at the time we feel is the best, but as I look back, I realize that God had and has a plan for everything, and maybe I need to be more patient.  The saying, "not in my time, but in THY time," rings true this year as I am hanging in limbo with my current job situation, health insurance dilemmas, and just overall questioning what direction I need to take to combat all of the other issues that come along with loss of income and job changes. 

For me, personally, it is not about NOT having any options; I am very fortunate that I feel like there are so many different options and directions I could take, but I am incredibly overwhelmed thinking about them.  Returning to the 'interviewing world' and the job hunting world, after 16 years is a daunting task, especially when you are quickly approaching 50 years old.  However, I do have a degree on my side, so that's a positive aspect that I am going to use in my favor.

 Anyone that knows me, knows I think everything to death!  I make myself crazy going over the legitimacy, the possible outcome, the good, the bad, and just EVERYTHING that could or might occur.  I tell ya'.... I drive myself over the edge with over thinking.  So for 2019, I want to slow down my over thinking and anxiety about change, and just take in all of the new and different opportunities that present themselves.  That sounds like a doable resolution... right?  We'll see.... Onward and Upward!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin