Monday, February 25, 2008

IT'S COOKIE TIME.....

Girl Scout Cookies that is!!


My home has been turned into a mini-cookie warehouse for Briley's Brownie Troop. This is my first year to be incharge of the cookie sales and hopefully I have ordered just enough extra cases to cover us for the booth sales we've signed up for. I'm not at all the type to be interested in sitting at Wally World behind a table selling cookies, so this part of the deal I'm not too excited about, but hopefully our girls can earn enough money to plan a fun trip or learning experience.


(Thin Mints)

These are my personal favorite cookies.... What is your favorite cookie?



(Trefoil - Shortbread)
YUMMMY!!!!!

4 comments:

Memaw's memories said...

I think the Trefoils are my favorite too. But I also like the ones that are round and have a hole in the middle with a little bit of chocolate and toasted coconut on top.

Vintage Chicken said...

oh.... You're referring to the Samoas.... yes, those are big hit around her as well.

Wendy said...

Peanut butter!!!

I'm so glad I don't have those cookies in my house!! lol

Nicole said...

My favs are thin mints and the trefoils. Yum! I haven't seen a girl scout around here yet. Good for my waistline I guess!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin