Friday, March 28, 2008

I warned you...I'm playing with my digital camera and the software. I have learned just enough to be very dangerous! This is a really cool picture of Bailey and her BFF. They went on a camping trip together this past fall and the original photo was in color with a full background. After a little bit of tweeking I came up with this. I really like the way it turned out. Now if I could just figure out how to do some graphics.... oh well.. give me time ~ I'll get that learned as soon as I can find time to sit down, sit still and focus. I guess if I wasn't trying to reinvent the wheel while I'm at work, it might be more beneficial for me! LOL

Oh! I almost forgot to mention this ~ Saturday Briley and her Brownie Troop are having a Teddy Bear Tea where they get to dress up and have tea and cookies, with games and various other little girl stuff - so don't miss the pictures on Monday! This should be a great time for anyone under the age of 7 and I'm going to be there to record these precious memories with my new camera! I think I'm more excited than Briley is! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your new camera. I know you will have fun at the tea.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin