Monday, April 21, 2008

I am the ultimate in L-A-Z-Y today! I did take some really good pictures of Bailey pitching and playing first base this weekend, but you see..... my car is way out in the back of the parking lot, and we are having our concrete drive/parking lots redone today and it is a huge pain to go all the way out there to get my camera.

So I will just have to upload pictures tomorrow. I know, I know... it won't be the same, but I'm sure you will survive.

We did have a great time at the tournament this weekend. I really enjoyed the companionship of the other moms and dads. It's always like getting together with old friends and just hanging out and laughing hysterically at each other's 'marriage stories' as we are all around the tailgate (drinking our brew of choice)between games. I really needed the social interraction and the break away from the pile of laundry I left waiting on the love seat. (I keep threatening that I'm going to take a picture of that pile, and I just might! Noone believes the size of this thing!)

The only bad thing about a weekend of softball is that I have a huge 'hangover' on Monday! NOT from beer, but from the whole weekend of not getting the laundry and the house cleaned. Trying to get everyone up on Monday is a nightmare - including ME!



(Hey this signature is pretty cool - huh? You can have one too... check out this website! )http://www.mylivesignature.com/tell.php

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin