Monday, April 14, 2008

Taking Sr. Pictures

It's that time of year for all High School Sr's....time to submit the photos that they want to be incorporated into the Sr. CD to be handed down from generation to generation. Suddenly a panic struck our home because the deadline is coming up and WE (Brit) doesn't have any that she thinks are 'good enough' to be submitted. Nevermind the fact that I've already paid close to $500 for the studio shots... UGH.... Okay, so I'm frugal... I don't deny it and suggested that I take some pics of her and we could tweek them to her approval. After a brisk day at the garden center and a few rolling eyeball shot, I came up with a few pictures that I think are worthy of any professional photography session. Tell me what you think? These are just a few that I have played with this morning, as we took 145 pictures yesterday. I had a lot of fun, I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them.















3 comments:

Wendy said...

Those are awesome. Ok, I HAVE to break down and buy that camera! Or maybe I'm just a horrible picture taker and NO camera can help me?? Humph....

Tell Brit I hate her because she looks like Barbie and I don't.
Ok, I don't hate her but I'm really, really jealous. ;-) She is such a beauty!

Memaw's memories said...

All three pictures are really good. I'm partial to color, so my fav is the last one. I also like it because of the pose.

Memaw's memories said...

I left a comment yesterday, but it probably doesn't make sense. I didn't realize there were four pics somehow. I like the third one because of the pose. Where she is sitting by the water.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin