Thursday, March 5, 2009

Weight Loss Plateau


Well - three weeks into it and I'm still only down 7 lbs - I'm not complaining - really I'm not! However - I wanna loose a freakin' pound! Ya' know?


I guess I'm going to have to do the dreaded 'Exercise' - or maybe walk around the block a couple of times! I'm going to change up my food intake - meaning I'll eat the Dinner Entrees at Lunch and the Lunch Entrees as Dinner - I've been reading on the Nutrisystem Message Boards that sometimes the ole' switcheroo will do the trick!

I hope!

So here's my burning question - How is it possible that someone that still has some 50 pounds extra to loose can reach a plateau after only loosing 7 lbs? I mean - surely - my body realizes that it's got plenty of stored energy ..i.e.. fat stores... to use?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin