Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Check out a great blog!

I just gotta share with you a wonderful blog I read - EVERY DAY - even on the days that Ms. Sharon doesn't update, I still check-in with her, 'cause you just never know what she is going to be into next and I don't want to miss a minute of the fun!

I was first drawn to her blog because of all of the beautiful quilts she makes, but I soon discovered that her blog was great comic relief - for me!

Currently Ms. Sharon and her husband have moved across the country and she has shared the delightful incidents that they have encountered along the way. You can't even begin to imagine the STACKS and STACKS of quilts that she moved across the county or the fabric! It's a quilter's wonderland, I tell ya'! A sheer wonderland of quilting joy!

While the move has been a very stressful time for her, she manages to put it out there in the most humorous way and I generally leave her blog having laughed out loud hysterically while tears are streaming down my face!

You just gotta take a minute to drop by the Red Geranium Cottage, you will be glad you did! Although she isn't someone I know in real life - I can honestly say that she's a wonderful person and a great blogger!! Oh, and one of the days when I don't have kids in tow demanding to be fed or drug around the metroplex, I'm going to wander off in Ms. Sharon's direction and show up on her doorstep with chocolate - then maybe she'll let me in! LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin