Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Hoopla!

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season and a very prosperous new year!
I wish I could be yippee skippee happy and excited about Christmas, but I just don't have it in me!
I try... really hard... but it's just not there for me!  Oh I understand the 'reason' for the season and I can appreciate all of the many blessings that I have had throughout the past year... blah... blah.. blah... but to me Christmas is a bunch of stress!  Too many gifts to buy and wrap, too many unrealistic expectations from other people, too much food that is expected to be cooked by ME, and way too much of MY money spent on all of the above! 

So anyway - moving on - I will do what is expected and put on a happy face while continuing to clean up cat poop that clearly shows she (the evil cat) has been ingesting leaves from the fake Christmas tree, carry out bags and bags of trash from the present overload,  and make multiple trips to the grocery store because my children have eaten everything in the pantry!  Yep... HO! HO!  JOY! JOY! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin