Thursday, March 20, 2008

Do you see it?

Posted by PicasaThis is absolute determination!!! This is the first year that Bailey has competed in Track and Field events and I must say that I am very proud of her for being so gutsy to try something that could be so PAINFUL! I mean... think about it... that's a hard and rough track - ohhhh.... what that could do to those precious knees? OUCH!!! As determined as she looks in this picture, she seems to think her real talent is in the Pole Vault and the High Jump events, I guess time will tell? She finished 5th in this race, but luckily there were more than 5 competing! LOL

2 comments:

Memaw's memories said...

I've missed you. Did you get all those girl scout cookies delivered?

There is a definite look of determination on that pretty face.

Vintage Chicken said...

Ahhh... thanks!!! I'm glad to know someone checks in on me!! LOL
And this weekend is the last of the cookie sales, and then it's over for me! I'm turning in my money and passing on the cookie torch to the next unsuspecting victim! LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin