Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Who would have ever imagined...

that this 'mut' would offer so much companionship to my mother and my kids! We are not 'indoor' dog people, but my mother felt that she was lonely and needed a companion, so she decided that she would get a Shih Tzu puppy. Little did we all realize that this dog would become such a huge part of our family. This precious puppy is named Oliver! I have to admit that he is a very sweet puppy and is truly devoted to my mother and the girls. Oliver has become a traveling companion for my mother and even my grandmother enjoys it when he comes to visit her... it's the craziest thing I've ever seen. Who knew a dog would bring so much joy to all of us....

If you're interested in having one of your own... check out this site.... http://www.jb-kennels.com/ Jennifer's puppies are the cutest!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin