Wednesday, April 9, 2008

AHHHH CHOOOOOOOO..........

Sorry about that, but with the arrival of spring and all of it's perks, we get the not so perky parts as well - sneeze, sniff, sniff.... snort..... aahhhh choooo......... !!!!!!



Here are some lovely pictures of the problem causing plants - I snapped these while at the ball field this weekend - Enjoy, but don't get too close - they might make you sneeze!~Before~


~After~


The Blue Bonnets this year have been very pretty and very full along the sides of the highways. I wonder if it has anything to do with all of the rain we've had this year. It seems like their colors are so much brighter than usual. I have been wanting to stop and take a picture along side of the highway, but I'm just a bit frightened to pull over on the highway and snap a shot - those cars kinda scare me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things are blooming here in NE Arkansas too. My allergies are giving me fits, but I'm so glad the cold weather is behind us for a while.

Wendy said...

Thankfully we don't have to deal with too much of the sneezing.

Things are blooming everywhere here. It's all so pretty.

I gree about the blue bonnets. They seem to have a little something special this year.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin