Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away... Come again... Another Day!

Do you see these clouds? UGH... for the past week or so, we have had gloomy cloudy days with a chance of rain showers. By the looks of these clouds one might think that we were going to have a 'gulley washer'... but NOPE, about 5 minutes after this picture was taken, the skies cleared and we had sunshine for about 30 minutes and then the clouds moved back in again.

Each day we have overcast skies and NO rain! It's Spring and I realize that we are going to have the usual April showers for the May flowers, but I just wish it would rain, already! This is becoming depressing! I know... I know... I'm never happy! BUT I NEED SOME SUNSHINE!!!!! I just don't seem to have any energy or motivation when the weather is gloomy, but give me sunshine and I can accomplish anything you want done. How weird is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When it's gloomy outside, all I want to do is curl up and nap.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin