Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 2 of being back at Curves went much better - I made it through the full 30 minute circuit and didn't immediately collapse on the floor! LOL Honestly, I did feel better the rest of the evening, so maybe there is something to this exercise stuff, after all?

I also learned that taking Cinnamon Supplements is supposed to help your body better metabolize sugar - hmmm? That's a new one on me. Who knew? Apparently it's not the same effect as eating cinnamon/sugar toast dripping with butter, on a daily basis - so we'll see? I've taken them last night with my salad and now again this morning with my breakfast. I've just added the cinnamon capsules to the Vitamin B Complex that I already take on a daily basis. At this point I am going to try any and all natural supplements that might help with this blood sugar stuff, I really don't want to be on any medication regimen before it is absolutely necessary and I've exhausted all of my best efforts.

Here's how I figure it - my dear grandmother is 88 and still going strong. She attributes her good health to eating right, vitamin supplements, and daily exercise. Maybe, just maybe if I follow her lead, I can live to be as old and as healthy as she. I don't think I can ever be as ornery, but I'm willing to give it a try.

What vitamin supplements do you take daily?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin