Tuesday, July 15, 2008


I'm just going to go out on a limb here in hopes that the reason my kids look like drowned rats is because they had just gotten out of the hot tub or pool? Obviously hair is not a top priority at the lake! UGH????? (I've rolled my eyes at least a hundred times at these pictures! LOL) Is this what my kids do when I'm not around to tell them to brush their hair? I don't even want to think about their bathing or teeth brushing habits while away from MOM!!!



And just incase you are wondering - splashing around in the hot tub or swimming pool does not constitute having had a bath! OMG!!



I guess I should also comment on their big catches of the day! Funny thing is I don't think those are exactly the keepers they had in mind? LOL Looks like it was a catch and release day of fishing! Obviously they are having a great time with Pops and Granny B at the lake house! Posted by Picasa
(I realize my munchkins have only been away from home for 2 days, but I miss those kids! Our house is too quiet and dull - I need my munchkins!!!)

2 comments:

AmyK said...

Even a catch-and-release day is still a fun day of fishing! Looks like they're having fun... who says you need to brush your hair to have fun (I do! I do! Just typing that gave me the shivers)

Wendy said...

Looks like my kind of day!

They are beautiful girls and they are confident enough to not think they need to get dolled up to be cute.

Be proud Mamma!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin