Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Look at what I did


(In this picture the colors are closer to real-life, but you can't really see the detail)

These are the letters that I have been working on for Bri's room. I am really quite pleased with myself! I think it's been close to 100 years since I was in the mood to do anything crafty and certainly that long since I actually finished a project that I started. :)

(This might show a little more detail, but take my word for it - the prints are super cute and they match with her comfortor and accessories.)

3 comments:

AmyK said...

Those are pretty neat! I bet they'll certainly fit right into her "big girl" room, without all the baby stuff! Nice job!

Memaw's memories said...

These are so cute. You did a great job. And I'm sure Briley will enjoy her big girl room.

Vintage Chicken said...

She's been at her Mimi's all week going to their VBS, so I'm hoping that when she gets back she will be pleasantly surprised.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin