Tuesday, July 8, 2008

You've Been Served!


With an eviction notice, that is! Remember these pesky barn swallows I told you about last week? Well these little darlings are chirpy and loud and are starting to get their feathers. As soon as they start to take flight they are going to be evicted! I've got my ways!!!! It's time for them to go, fly, be free... and get off of my porch!
These are the cousins that live around the back of the house on the back patio!! They must go too!!! Time is running out for all of them - there are six little darlings in this nest and five in the nest on the front porch. I figured I've done my fair share to contribute to their plight to multiply, but time is up. Move out.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Have they started trying to attack you yet? lol

Vintage Chicken said...

OH yes, they swoop and dive at the girls and the cats! They are really overly obnixious!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin