Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I've got NOTHING....

Sorry my blogging friends, it's Wednesday and I'm feeling the dread of hump day and trying to catch-up from a week off. My mind is mush today and I think there must be some sort of virus going around our house? Three out of five are feeling like warmed over death - we've got extremely weird body aches, headaches, and fatigue... we went to bed at 7pm last night and no one complained!!!

I know we've got a problem when my 7 yr old comes to me at 6:00 pm and asks me if it's too early to take a shower and if I can give her a Tylenol when she gets out.... ?? Of course my reply was, "sure you can take a shower and I'll have your Tylenol waiting." What a sweetie she is, even when I know she feels like crap!!!! LOL

As you can imagine, I'm barely making it to work and I really don't even feel like sitting up straight? What can this be? Oh well.... I'll press on and dig out from under my stacks - all the while I'm popping more Vitamin B complex and swigging my coca cola... yes, yes, I know.... not a healthy choice, but I need some GO JUICE today and that's just all there is to it!

I wonder if some weird viral thing blew in with the Eduardo storm from the gulf? We've probably got some strange strand of some island epidemic. Okay... Okay... so maybe not? But I'm not thinking clearly - I need more sleep!

**UPDATE @ 2:oo pm** Add to our list of sickly - Bailey is parked on the couch wrapped in a blanket and complaining of a headache and body aches..... So make that 4 out of 5!!! LOL

2 comments:

AmyK said...

Sorry to hear that everybody's feeling sickly! That Briley sounds like an interesting girl--and definitely a sweetheart.
I'd have been shocked if you DID go without that coca cola! Whatever makes ya feel better!
Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!

Ronda said...

I am sorry to hear that so many of y'all aren't feeling well.
I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Love & Prayers,
Ronda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin