Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Whooda Thunk It?

20 Years of Marriage ..... to each other????

Yes, my dear blogging friends, that was ME.... 20 years, 3 kids, and about 50 pounds ago.... gee where has the time gone?


Talk about seeing life through rose colored glasses? Well... it was ALL good back then... check out those skinny newlyweds.... boy oh boy have Ken and Barbie fallen from grace! LOL

I wish I could say that we were celebrating our Anniversary with some great night out planned, or a fabulous second honey moon to some exotic island, but.... we are both at work today and life just goes on....kids gotta eat, school supplies have to be bought, and this is life, such as it is! LOL

1 comment:

Heather said...

Nursing school was awesome for me. Too bad I didn't stick it out. I only had a semester left of clinicals. Let me know if you have any questions, I might be able to answer them!!!

I say you may as well try!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin