Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hmmmmm???? The Day AFTER!

I'm so glad the election is over and maybe we can get back to the business of fixing the economy and furthering democracy!

I definitely CAN NOT say that I'm excited about our new president, but we have to move on and we must work together to do what is best for our country. I'm sure there will be many prayers said in the next four years for the leaders of our country and the decisions that are ahead of us.

I'm not really in the mood to do much blogging today - maybe it's a mixture of the election results and the fact that I'm suffering from a nasty sinus/allergy thing - so hopefully I will be in better spirits tomorrow and can find something to elaborate on then?

Have a blessed Wednesday.

1 comment:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Hi Amy, nope no jury duty. Just not in the mood to blog.I agree with you, I think it's got me in a blah mood. But what are we gonna do?? Suck it up and hope for the best right??

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin