Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Gift?

I realize you probably don't give a rats patootie what I want, but I'm going to share with you anyway... I WANT this purse!! It's calling my name! One small detail is that it is almost $300... YIKES.... I wonder if I could justify it as a Thanksgiving Gift, you know.... for all of the hard work and cooking that I'm REQUIRED to do. Not to mention that I need a little bribe here and there to be pleasant around my in-laws over these upcoming holidays.

See... just give me time... I'll justify my needy and selfish wants. I will have this purse... I tell ya'! It's calling my name - I know you hear it too!

Too bad they don't have a trade-in sorta deal... where I could trade in my 'old' (last season) Coach Bags for some sort of discount on the newer models? Hmmmm?????

And yes, I completely understand that I'm paying for the name only, but I'm okay with that!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh la la. Very cute!

Sell the "old" ones on Ebay and then you can use that towards the new one. lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin