Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stale Blog

There's just nothing worse than a stale blog.... and I've got it!

However, I'm on a mission to find something new and cute to put on my blog - maybe I can do something for the holidays? Who knows? I'm inspired to sorta redo and shake things up a bit.

I have fallen behind in my picture taking and I desperately need to update pictures of the girls. Not to mention I just need to find some fresh graphics and do a little scrap booking along the way.

Stay tuned for changes to come - I need a new obsession....i.e...hobby... or just something new to play with for a while.


We all know, I'm easily distracted by shiny things.... so this should be interesting.

1 comment:

Laurie and Bill said...

I eagerly await your renovation of your blog! LOL!

I never find your blog stale! I always find it funny and interesting, although mine own has been suffering recently.

I need to put a little laughter in mine! It's been way too serious lately! AND I haven't been too consistent!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin