Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just not in the mood today....

For much of anything. I sure hope I'm not coming down with some weird crud, but all I want to do is crawl back in bed.

I'm also a little angst with all of the hullabaloo about this inauguration - I mean - seriously folks- he may have 'black' skin, but he was raised as a white boy in a white boy's world. Do you honestly think you've succeeded in getting a 'black man' in the White House? I don't really think so, and I don't really care what the color of his skin is - I just want a President that can do a good job.

In all honesty, I feel sorry for the guy - he's got a lot of people counting on him and if he fails to produce the majestic changes that he's expected to produce - well - what are you gonna say then?

Oh well... for what it's worth - it's just my opinion and I'm not really in the mood to defend my crazy rambles.

2 comments:

Laurie and Bill said...

You don't need to defend your rambles to me, because I agree with you 110%.

Hope you're feeling better.

AmyK said...

I agree (even down to the angst part)... and he's not even all black... he's half black. So we don't have a "black president," we have a "half black president," who happens to be just as much white as he is black. So his black heritage is more important than his white heritage? I don't get it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin