Thursday, January 22, 2009

Still not feeling up to snuff today - but I did call in 'sick' yesterday and sorta 'did my thing' around the house. It always makes me feel better to have some down time without kids coming in and out and demanding food or entertainment.

I'm not sure what this is that we are passing around to each other, but for the past week or so someone has been complaining of body aches, headaches and just general grumpiness? I'm ready to be done with this. I literally didn't have the strength to lift my arms yesterday - with any luck I'll live through it and continue to suffer? LOL

As strange as it sounds - I did drag myself to Curves yesterday and completed a 35 minute round of exercise, and I do feel much better. I also started back on guzzling gallons of water and the truth of the matter is that I've just let myself go for too long and I've allowed my kids to dictate to me what I need to do. It's all gotta stop! I've got to get back on track with taking care of ME! I think my sedentary lifestyle has only added to my discomfort and I know my mental state is just not right - so - here I go again! One step at a time - less coca cola and more water. I'm also going to shoot for making it to Curves again tonight - if dinner isn't on the table by 6 p.m. then I guess they will just have to wait for me to prepare it?

Wish me luck - I talk tough this early in the day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin