Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I have an idea...

for a new invention!


Remember the 1950's and 1960's (okay, maybe I didn't live during that time, but I've seen the pictures)... and remember the church fans that use to have a little wooden handle that everyone used during Church services?

So here's my idea - I want to market a 'fan' that says on one side, " GET OFF OF THE PHONE AND DRIVE, " and on the other side it would say "STOP TEXTING AND DRIVE".

Now you tell me - don't you think these would sell? I mean you could just keep it under your car seat and when you pass a rude driver that is obviously engrossed in their phone conversation and putting your life and others around you in jeopardy - you can just flash your little fan.

I think it's a great idea!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin