Monday, March 23, 2009

Wanna See What We did over Spring Break?

Hold on to your hats... 'cause the excitement is going to be more than you can handle ---Photobucket

See I told you... Sheer excitement! Briley spent most of the week tumbling and flip flopping through our living room. On a rare occassion did I actually see her feet on the ground. She seems to prefer walking on her hands these days!

Next up is Bailey and the never ending pitching practice. (**Side Note - the house and yard in the picture are our junk yard neighbors - ugh)Photobucket

Sorry these pictures are larger than life - I can't seem to make Photobucket cooperate?

Check back later after I've had a chance to resize and clean up my pictures from the circus!

2 comments:

Laurie and Bill said...

You have such talented girls! You can be so proud of them.

Heather said...

Man, I wish I could do that...lol I would break my neck!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin