Friday, March 13, 2009

Wish I could say that I would see you all after a week of lounging on the beach and tanning my big white booty, but ......I am going to take a couple of days off of work to just hang out with my girls! I'm not sure what we will find to do and I especially enjoy not having anything scheduled.
As always, there are things that I would like to get organized and handled at home, but there's no pressure to do ANYTHING! The weather is supposed to be sunny and much warmer; you just never know what we will find to get into.

If we end up doing anything blog worthy, I will certainly take pictures and share them with you...my loyal readers... all 10 of you! And you know who you are.... wink... wink...!!!
Have a wonderful weekend! Let's all pray for warmer weather!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Have a great week!!!

Side note are you having any trouble loggin on to our lovely board??

Heather said...

Oh no, I had no idea. Oh my. I am so sorry. I didn't know.

Vintage Chicken said...

It's not a big deal at all... I got to see some folks' true colors! LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin