Monday, April 20, 2009

What kind of Mom am I?



This is fun - give it a try? http://juiceboxjungle.com/truth-and-dare

So now we all know - I'm not such a terrible mom.... just sorta? LOL

Results: Type-A Cool Cat
You are a complex Mama! You are organized, never run out of milk, and you book birthday parties 3 months ahead. But, you're able to let go: you're not an anal foodie, and you're not a strict disciplinarian. You do your best to get the kids a healthy meal but if pizza pops up three nights in a row, so be it. And if the Lion is the King of the Jungle, then you - Cool Cat that you are - must be Queen. As queens tend to be, you are more suited to expert supervision than down and dirty tussling with the cubs. You know how to involve them in important activities of course, but Mama's got to have her space! But watch out! With your laissez-faire discipline and hands-off play style your kids may think you are less interested in being a part of their play than you actually are. Or not. :)

2 comments:

AmyK said...

I took it... Had to fudge a little 'cause I'm a stepmom, so I haven't done the decorating a nursery, childbirth or anything like that...
The results are sooo messed up, haha. "Military Monkey"? BAHAHA! It said I "throw [my]self into kids' play with great passion"...haha, yeah right ;)

Laurie and Bill said...

I took it too! It was fun.

Are you ready? I'm a mosh pit mama! No way! LOL! I posted it on my blog!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin