Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday - NEW Product Review

I had to see it to believe it.... so with coupon in hand I went in search of this newly advertised device. Could it really work? Could it live up to the advertised claims? Could it be?


I'm here to tell ya' --- YES --- this little device is wonderful!

It really did pick up the cat hair off of my couch and loveseat, along with the dust bunnies that had developed along the back side of the couch. GREAT Product and well worth the $4 or so that it cost. I will definitely be keeping this around for future use!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks so much for the great review, I may need to get one. BTW thanks so much for the great blog post suggestion. I loved your idea about what people have in their pantry's so I posted about it and linked back to you. So thanks for the great idea!

Wendy said...

I bought one of those too. LOVE IT!! It even makes the kids want to do it for me. Even better!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin