Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fun in the Mailbox!

YIPPEE!!! Surprise... Surprise..... (well, not really I did purchase it and was anxiously awaiting my delivery?)

What was I anxiously awaiting? You Ask?

This..... This cute apron pattern! Isn't it just the sweetest little design? I absolutely can't wait to go fabric shopping to find the perfect material for this little cutie? Yes, I suppose there are plenty of fabrics in my stash, but where's the fun in that? I mean... shopping for the new material is half of the fun! Right? I knew you would agree!!!

As much as I wish I could fabric shop on-line, it's just not the same instant gratification that I get from wandering around my favorite fabric shops. I like to touch and feel, I like to walk and look and dream. (I probably need professional help, but then again we've already determined that!)If you feel the need to order your own fun pattern - here's the link to the Calamity Jane's Cottage.

Maybe I can share the finished product with you, before I'm 100 years old or before the men in white coats come to carry me away?

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love it, so vintage. There is a fantastic fabric shop here in FW. They carry tons of vintage reproductiuon fabric

Vintage Chicken said...

Oh Heather .... I sooooo do not need to know about more great fabric stores! LOL

I keep saying that you and I need to get together and have lunch, but we really do! :)

Wendy said...

Ok, so will you make me one?!?!?! Pretty please???? I'll even PAY you!!! lol Those are adorable.

Vintage Chicken said...

Sure Wendy - just so long as you don't need it before 2018? LOL At the rate I'm going, it will take me that long to find my sewing table and clean it off, then maybe I can start sewing?

Hey, if I get motivate (???) You amd me will be the first ones to get one! (wink, wink)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin