Thursday, June 4, 2009

A new twist on the traditional day at the spa...

You can never predict what I'm going to come up with next? Can you? Trust me, as sporadic as my blog posts are... so is my life!

This is a the daily activity around our house - Bailey gives this heifer a bath - every evening! Apparently this is supposed to make the hair grow in a particular direction and keep the hair/skin looking good? I guess we'll find out in a few months if this is true or not? I think it's going to help when we send her off to be bred in a couple of days? You know all of those hunky stud-bulls are going to go after the heifer with the shiny hide!


In the next picture, Bailey has discovered that Miss #8 (her name, at this point) had been lying in a large pile of her own poop... LOL... well... get busy... you've got poop to clean off!!! (YUCCKY!!)


The life of a show heifer...

It's all about how you look.... Don't you know?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Well, Miss #8 seems to be enjoying it! lol

Tell Bailey to be careful of those back legs. They can put a hurtin' on ya!

Aunt B said...

By any chance are y'all preparing for the National Junior Angus Show in Perry, GA.?

Looks like the same kind of fun we have. I've told my daughter she needs to write a book titled "My Life in Mud Boots".

Heather said...

Ok girl I have to come visit you one of these days. Evie would DIE to see that!!!! How cool. Actually growing up a city girl I would too...lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin