Friday, May 29, 2009

Maybe it's just me....


But did the Egg McMuffin SHRINK?

I RARELY - if ever stop by McDonald's for breakfast on my way to work, but today I had a hankering... so I decided to swing through the drive-thru and grab my favorite breakfast sandwich! Whoa - imagine my surprise when I opened the wrapper waiting to behold my long awaited Egg McMuffin and there it was - a teeny tiny little remnant of what it once was?
Now really - I know I'm not that crazy - I know the Egg McMuffin use to be bigger! Surely someone else out there in Blog Land has made this startling discovery too?

3 comments:

AmyK said...

It seems smaller to me, too.
I hate that they keep shrinking stuff...

Heather said...

Girl I agree. I LOVE egg mcmuffins. Sadly I have to eat 2 to be satisfied..lol

Laura said...

Unfortunately, as my appetite GROWS, everything seems smaller!

What's that about?

Laura

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin