Friday, September 25, 2009

Well???

Let's just say this... TGIF!

This week hasn't really included anything blog worthy, and I wanted to make sure you knew that I hadn't fallen off of the Earth!

Just not in the bloggy bloggin' mood?

I'm looking forward to the cooler temps that have moved into the metroplex and maybe I will come back next week with some news about my fall decorating. I really want to make over my porch again from summer decor to fall decor, but as usual I'm short on ideas - for right now. I'm sure I'll gain inspiration while visiting all of the wonderful friends in Blogland.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I've got spider lilies popping up every where...looks like we will have a nice Texas weekend...looking forward to it...going to drag races in Ennis

Laurie and Bill said...

You're looking for cooler temps, and I wake up to temps in the high 30's:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin