Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I like it....I really really like it?



So maybe it is a Mid-Life-Crisis - But I really do want this car! Possibly it's because I'm a product of the 80's and am grasping on to my memories of the Camaro, and all that having a Camaro represents? Whatever the reason - I really think I NEED this car!

Oh who cares if my kids eat next month? Or who cares if we have electricity and running water? It's just money right? You can't take it with you? Surely I have enough to just spread it around like butter on toast?

Okay - Pinch Me - Back to reality - I'll just longinly glance as these snazzy little numbers pass me on the George Bush Turnpike and I putter along in my Mom-mobile!

1 comment:

Deb said...

too funny....you would look great in that car....top down...wind blowing in your hair..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin