Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good Things To Come

I promise - New blogging ideas and stories on the horizon! Oh who knows? I might just get energetic enough to redo my blog and add new pictures and graphics? No promises, but you just never know what frame of mind I am going to be in from one day to the next.

First I must apologize and beg for your blogging forgiveness - I know I have left you all in a lurch and wondering what on earth has happened to my tales of woe, grief and total hysteria living in a house with teenagers!

Never fear, my life is still full of hysteria and continues to serve up portions of woe and grief! I'll be back soon with a recap of the holidays and the pictures of the favored gift.

The only good excuse I have for neglecting the blog world is just simple boredom - with ME, Myself and I! I don't do well at the holidays and I absolutely despise January, so I guess I just wish I could hide away in a closet in my PJ's and fuzzy slippers. Sadly, I can't hide - each year the Holidays roll around and wouldn't you know it, January is right there too serving up the cold, wet, windy weather! UGH!!!

Come on Spring!

Don't leave me now .... blogging madness will continue, just as soon as I can remember to download my pictures from my camera.

4 comments:

Goosegirl said...

Oh Amy, I am right there with you. January is NOT my idea of something fun! I desperately crave yellow during January, so your blog background is perfect for me!
Download those pics! I wanna see some fun!

Laurie and Bill said...

I know I took a long break from blogging too. I'm really trying to get back into it myself!

I love hearing about your life with 3 girls!

Memaw's memories said...

I couldn't have said it better. I think after all these years, I've run out of anything to say. I also don't do well during the holidays, and have found that I want to leave people alone and be left alone. My friend calls that depression, but I think I'm just tired of people.

The Old Parsonage said...

I'm still with you my friend, looking forward to what this year has in store for everyone.

Leann

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin