Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear Mother Nature,

I'm writing to you today with much concern over the recent developments in our weather. Have you consulted with your calendar? Have you checked to see that we are already in Spring? Do you realize that you've sent snow to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area in MARCH? Uh hello... is this thing on?

I've included a couple of pictures to submit to you as evidence that you're having technical difficulties on this end or that maybe your server is down? Whatever the cause of all of this icky white stuff, I would respectfully request that you fix this!!!


In case you need a point of reference to work from, our normal temperatures at this time of year are in the 70's... NOT 40* with 20* wind chills!!! While we enjoy a cold blast of winter and a mix of snow/ice during January and February, we've already had our yearly allotment. I do hope this doesn't mean that we will have a debit of cooler temps and have to repay with an extremely HOT summer?

In closing I would just like to say that I have always admired your timely work and always look forward to the fresh crisp green foliage that graces our landscapes with the onset of Spring and warmer temps. I certainly hope you get this little glitch worked out and hope that we can work together again in the near future.

Warmest Regards,

Temperamental Texan

2 comments:

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh sweet Amy, I pray that Mother Nature gets this awesome letter from you very soon! I am a Texan too and I do believe that Mother Nature is a bit confused and out of sorts or something!

Nancy
Nancy Notes

Ashley Bray said...

Can you believe it??? It snowed in Louisiana too. I mean really what is going on, I waited over a month to have my boys' birthday party outside and what happens it snows. I love love winter but now I'm ready for spring.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin