Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Labor Day and Happy 3 Day Weekend!

Woo Hoo... Hip Hip Hooray.... Yahoooooo...... and all that jazz!  THREE DAY WEEKEND!! No work, No school!

We have now been back to school for two whole weeks and so far, so good.  No major diva drama to speak of and if you know anything about my crazy life, you understand this is a miracle! I just jinxed myself, you realize that? Right?

Since I've last blogged, I've turned 41 (SHUTTERING)!!  I gotta say that being in my 40's feels much more liberating than turning 18, 21 or even 30?  I wonder why that is?  I sorta feel like I can say or do whatever I want and I absolutely don't care who may or may not like it?  Maybe the 40's are the LIBERATING years?  This could be a good thing for me, and a bad thing for others - but then again - I don't care! :)

Since the 100* temps have finally decided to give us a break, I'm dragging out the pumpkin spice candle and calling this FALL!  Oh, I realize we still have about three more weeks of Summer, but I"m officially done with it.  I need to have something to look forward to, so if you see my blog covered in pumpkin pie pictures or fall home decorations, just go with it and let me have my fun!   I now declare it to be FALL in my world!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin