Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Hang Over

Is there such a thing?  After all of the turkey and ham have been  transformed into other meal options, the stuffing has been reheated more times than I can count, and the pies are gone....I feel like I've got a hang-over!  Without the alcohol!

Since we had a few extra days off, I took the opportunity to do some household chores that I had been ignoring.  I was so busy on my days 'off' from work - it was crazy!  I'm still exhausted and trying to get up at the usual time and back to work today has been a challenge.  Needless to say, today was another day of waking the dead to go to school.  Briley was protesting so adamantly about not going back to school, I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have to drag her out of the car?  I've seen parents in the drop off line do that, and laughed to myself at their pitiful parenting skills, but I gotta say - Briley's behavior this morning was starting to have me worried!


I wonder if this throbbing headache and all over fatigue I feel is from too much pie?  No!  Surely not!  I wonder if it's from the pending gloom and doom I am going to feel when I have to go Christmas shopping and be parted from my money?  That's probably more of the reason for my headache and yucky feeling than anything else! LOL

I guess I wasn't mentally prepared for it to be MONDAY yet - Oh well - the day is almost over and I've been fairly productive today, even though I think my head is going to explode at any minute?  I hope there are some good Hallmark holiday movies on tonight, I just don't expect to have the energy to do much more than veg out!

What about you?  Any Holiday Hang Overs out there in Blog Land?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin