Monday, June 2, 2008

As promised... pictures


(Obviously this is a google image...but the same color and everthing.)
Of my new car!!! Woo Hoo..... It's a 100* in Texas and I've got a/c..... This was not at all the vehicle that I had in mind when we headed to the car lot, but after hours of test driving all shapes and sizes, I finally decided on this one. I must say... I LOVE IT! It is a new Chrysler Pacifa with all the bells and whistles I could ever need, much less figure out how to use? It even has heated seats! (I guess I can use that feature the one month out of the year that we have cold temps!) The most suprising feature is how big and roomy it is! The cargo area is HUGE and the feet and leg room for passengers is really bigger than expected. It really is a comfortable ride for my long legged spawn! LOL

And yes, just incase anyone cares... I'm still married! We didn't have quite the 'falling out' I was expecting, but it was touch and go at times on the car lot. It got a bit more scary when we went to the financing office, but I came out of that battle the winner.... while hubby paced outside the office! LOL All I can say is that it's a good thing we only buy cars every 4 years or so, because our marriage wouldn't survive this type of torture on a more frequent basis! It's torture to car shop with HIM and I'm sure he feels the same way about me, but I really don't care. Momma's got a new car and Momma's happy!


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Cute! It's the same color as my car. And almost looks like it too. I'm glad ya'll made it out of there in one piece! lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin