Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Horoscopes???

I honestly don't give these things any weight in the bigger scheme of my life, but I do find humor in them from time to time and rarely even read them, but for some reason today I decided to read it, and I just wanna know who told them what was going on in my life? Who squeeled?
Or worse.... whose in my head? LOL

Today's Virgo Horoscope: Jun 24, 2008
You are feeling very introverted today, dear Virgo, as you seek answers to some existential questions. Indeed, you are asking yourself whether your life is turning out the way you had in mind. Are your friends the way you would like them to be? Or are you always disappointed? All positive change starts with questions such as these. Give yourself lots of space for creative contemplation.



So? Do you ever read your horoscope?


UGH ~ I NEED A COKE FROM SONIC WITH CRUNCHY ICE!! I'm not giving in - it's been 4 days without any coke/caffeine. Yes, my head is throbbing and may explode at any minute, but eventually I'm going to feel better. Right? Hello? Anyone out there??????




4 comments:

Memaw's memories said...

The only thing I read that tells my fortune is the cookie from the chinese place.

And yes, you will get past the caffiene if you hang in there. I did it a couple of months ago, but then once I developed a sinus infection, I fell off the wagon and am drinking cokes as fast as I can find the change to go get them. And Sonic is the best!!!

Vintage Chicken said...

I had this whole coke habit completely kicked about two years ago and then I decided to treat myself, just one day...then again another day...and it just went from there - back to my every day large coke from sonic habit!

Anonymous said...

You are a much bigger person than I am! I will hang my head in shame and admit that I didn't even give up the caffeine while pregnant...I DID cut back some, but didn't give it up completely. I can sympathize though, the cutting back alone gave me some of the worst headaches and other feelings (anxiety?) I have ever had...keep up the good work!

Frank said...

Well, unfortunately, a 3-week hospital stay and chemo is what broke my caffeine intake. Even after going home last time, I couldn't stomach my lattes, which has become part of my identity! Oh well, I guess it's a good thing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin