Monday, June 23, 2008

Thou Shalt Not Covet.....


They neighbor's' stuff...

But it's so hard not to.... It's 100* here and will be for another 900 days or so!!! We NEED a pool!!! We WANT a pool!!!! The girls like to remind us that we had a pool at our 'old' house, and that we've been bitterly punishing them for the past 6 years, by living in Texas heat without a pool - It's really a quite pitiful and valid argument, in my eyes? (too bad I'm not the final say on this stuff.)

Hmmm... I wonder how much begging and pleading this would take on my part, before hubby would consider? I'm not picky - I would be more than happy with this set-up, as well.

OH heck... a large puddle of water at the end of a slip-n-slide would even be good, at this point! LOL And more within our budget!

** Now back to reality*** The garden sprinkler is calling my name. Maybe I can splash around in that when I get off of work today. Oh yes, you know you are coveting my garden sprinkler... :)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin