Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's MY Birthday

And I plan on EATING CAKE!!



I LOVE birthday cake - just the plain ole' white cake with buttercream icing...mmmm.......I only allow myself to have it once a year and TODAY is the Day!!! Afterall, I'm only going to turn *39* once... or atleast that's my story and I'm sticking to it! I may decide to turn *39* again next year, you just never know?


When my dad was alive I could always count on him enjoying birthday cake with me, but now it's just me, noone else in my household gives a flying flip about my birthday or the little indulgence that I enjoy - so I'll just eat my cake alone! (Unless ofcourse it was chocolate and then I would have to beat them off with a stick!) So there!

....And this weekend I'll go buy myself some bigger sized pants to fit my ever increasing booty! But the cake is worth it to me! LOL

5 comments:

AmyK said...

Happy birthday!!!!

I just celebrated my half birthday a few weeks ago with some two-bite cupcakes from Fred Meyer. Sort of a silly tradition I've had going for a few years... 'cause really, who in their right mind celebrates their half birthday?!

I looove plain ol' white birthday cake with buttercream frosting! Chocolate doesn't seem birthday-ish enough to me.

Vintage Chicken said...

Finally....someone whe agrees with me! lol

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'd love to share some of that cake with you. Save me a piece just incase we have to run from Gustov. I just may be passing through that way. lol

Ronda said...

OOOOO, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!
I hope that ur B-day is everything you hope for it to be.
Love & Prayers,
Ronda

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Happy belated birthday!!!! Hope it was a good one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin