Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Take the Quiz -

Go ahead... take the Princess Quiz. You know you've always thought of yourself as a particular Disney Princess, find out if your were right or NOT? I was way.... way... off!!! I assure you that I NEVER considered myself one to live in a tent!

http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354
>(Blogger is not cooperating with me today - so just copy and paste into your browser)

You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.



2 comments:

Ronda said...

Oh, thanks for posting this one. How much fun was this. I gave it a try also.
Love & Prayers,
Ronda

Nicole said...

I'm Aurora, gulp!

"Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works."

Hmmm..not entirely sure about that.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin