Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Bailey!


It's official - She's finally a teenager!!!


The BIG 13!! I need prayers for ME!! I knew it was coming, I knew it was inevitable, but HOLY COW 2 drama queen teenagers in one household -I need drugs! LOL
Per the birthday girl's request, she had chocolate cake with Bavarian icing for breakfast and a big glass of milk. As far as she is concerned, chocolate should be one of the major food groups! lol
Bailey shares the same birthday as my sister and what's so weird is that even though the two of them have never really spent much time together, they have so many of the same characteristics? Go figure?
Happy Birthday Bailey-Bop!


3 comments:

AmyK said...

Two words: good luck!

Happy Birthday to Bailey, though!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Bailey! I hope you have a great day. Sounds like she had my kind of breakfast! lol Or at least the kind of breakfast I used to be able to get away with.

Nicole said...

Wait! Chocolate isn't a major food group? Ohhhh....that explains so much!!

Seriously, happy(late) birthday to Bailey!!

((hugs)) to you, Amy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin