Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Hope all of your little ghosts and goblins have a great time tonight, trick or treating for goodies! Briley is going as a cheerleader and Bailey is going as Little Red Riding Hood. I'm not sure what kind of skanky costume Brit is planning on wearing - LOL - I'm sure it will be something that I most definitely don't approve of! (Not that Brit is going trick-or-treating, but I'm sure she'll have some party she's planning on attending.) Oh well? There could be worse things than a skanky costume!

Have a great evening, and with any luck I'll have some fun pictures to show of the girls and their costumes.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

To be 18 and hot again........(sigh) lol

Vintage Chicken said...

EXACTLY!!
Enjoy it while it lasts!!! LOL

Red Geranium Cottage said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!! Hope it was a good one!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin