- Brown about a 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef and season with garlic, onions, salt, and pepper. I usually saute my onions and garlic with my beef, but I just let her do her thing and she used the powdered version. Worked out just fine.
- Heat up the two cans of cream-of-whatever
- Grate about a pound of cheese
- Open one can of ranch style beans
- Crush and entire bad of Nacho Cheese Doritos.
- Layer the casserole dish with half of the crushed Doritos and next layer with cooked ground beef, then the cream of whatever soups, next comes the ranch style beans (NOT DRAINED) and finally use the rest of the bag of crushed Doritos and top with a Mountain of grated cheese.
- Bake in a 375* oven - covered with foil - for about 40 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Then... Eat up! Oh, and for added flavor you can use some ranch dressing to top it all off with (Bailey and Brit said it was great) or you can use hot sauce. Briley and I just ate it plain and we thought it was great that way. Your choice!
You can see by the pictures of Bailey and Briley that they were very happy with their sister's culinary skills... well, okay.... it was just a one dish wonder, but we aren't going to argue over semantics!