Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe new year! I, for one, am glad to be leaving the drama and chaos of 2008 behind! I am encouraged to think that 2009 is going to be better for our family and for our country. Don't pop my bubble of obliviousness and tell me differently! LOL

We don't have any exciting plans for the evening and will be staying in to watch the Ball drop. Hopefully I can stay awake that late. If not? Well... I'm sure 2009 will ring in just fine without me!

I do wish you all a very blessed New Year and I hope I can continue to entertain you with the antics and misadventures of my life, well... mostly of my kids!

I can hope that the drama in our house will end, but I have a sneaking suspicion it's only just begun!

Happy New Year!


**Update on the Pig** - She weighs a whopping 87 pounds and is very eager to have her belly rubbed and led around on the lead rope. I promise more pig stories and pictures are coming your way, go ahead - you can tell me - you're really not interested in seeing and hearing more about the pig. I know these things! LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin