Monday, December 22, 2008

Only My Daughter

Would want a PIG for Christmas! But yes, Bailey asked for a **pig**!!! Not as a pet, so to speak, but more as one to learn to show in the 4-H events in our area. She's never done this before, but we have very close friends that are pros at this and they are going to help her all along the way. This should be a learning experience for all of us! This is not just any ordinary pig, it's a blue butt pig? See those spots? That makes her special.... as special as any pig can be? I guess? After we had already bought and paid for the pig I asked just what was going to happen to this precious little animal, and my husband quickly informed me that she would be bacon by Spring! OY!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laurie and Bill said...

It is a cute little piggy! How lucky you are, Amy! LOL!

AmyK said...

Aw, cute piggy! I'd never want to own a pig... I'd never want to eat bacon again if I did, and well, I love bacon too much for that! And ham!
Good luck...?!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

How cute is he/she??LOLOL Oink oink. That means Merry Christmas!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin