Monday, January 12, 2009

On a lighter note...

I'm feeling so much better with my new meds! It's great to NOT have heart palpitations constantly! I have noticed a marked improvement in my energy level and feel so much better than I have in weeks/months!

I'm here to tell ya', blood pressure can do all kinds of things to your system... and not good! The mini-anxiety attacks I was having have also stopped and I'm ready to tackle all kinds of things around the house.

Currently I am painting Brit's room a lovely shade of cherry cobbler... yes... that's red with a hint of pink! It's really looking very pretty and it feels so nice to have something marked off of my to-do list. Watch out! I feel a lovely shade of sage coming on on a bathroom??? LOL
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin