Monday, January 12, 2009

On a lighter note...

I'm feeling so much better with my new meds! It's great to NOT have heart palpitations constantly! I have noticed a marked improvement in my energy level and feel so much better than I have in weeks/months!

I'm here to tell ya', blood pressure can do all kinds of things to your system... and not good! The mini-anxiety attacks I was having have also stopped and I'm ready to tackle all kinds of things around the house.

Currently I am painting Brit's room a lovely shade of cherry cobbler... yes... that's red with a hint of pink! It's really looking very pretty and it feels so nice to have something marked off of my to-do list. Watch out! I feel a lovely shade of sage coming on on a bathroom??? LOL

3 comments:

Laurie and Bill said...

I'm so happy that your meds are kicking in and you're feeling better!

Life is good when you feel good!

Hmmmm, I'll have to go check out exactly what cherry cobbler looks like! Sage sounds good for a bathroom!

Memaw's memories said...

Glad you are feeling better,

The colors sound good too. I bet cherry cobbler is bright.

Oh and about that party at the bar you blogged about--shame on those parents.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I'm glad your feeling better and sorry to hear that you were ill.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin