Thursday, March 26, 2009

For all of you Southern Divas.... or the wanna be's....


I have found the book for you! This little gem is easy light hearted reading and is absolutely hilarious! I'm so glad to know that so many of my 'hang ups' or 'issues' have a root - it's because I'm Southern and I was raised by a Southern Mama!
Finally, an answer to why I am the way I am!
You really should give yourself a treat and just sit back and laugh out loud as you read about your own childhood and learned behaviors. Who knew?
This book explains so much about strong southern influences that helped to shape and mold the Southern Divas we are today!
You can also check out other goodies on the author's website!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That looks cute. I'm going to have to check that one out.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin