Monday, May 11, 2009

Magic in a Can...

Who knew? Well maybe I knew, but I just never fully realized how awesome this stuff was and how many wonderful uses I could think of for it?

What is it you ask? It's all about the magic of spray paint! I just had no idea! For some strange reason I had never truly embraced the ideas and the options of using this wonderful and magical substance!




That old school of thought has changed! I'm jumping on board the Transformation Train of Spray Paint and it's many uses and magical transformations! I still can't believe I haven't given this stuff more credit....

Here's my first transformation project...I have two of these rusted metal plant stands that were taking up space and looking junkie on my back porch. So... I ventured out to the Dollar Store (the ONLY store we have in a 15 mile radius) and purchased a couple cans of Green Spray Paint, in hopes of using these on my front porch; because you'll remember that I'm on a front porch crusade to improve the look and feel of our front porch. Okay moving on...



After just a few minutes of spraying, these yucky looking things turned into less yucky looking...


Long story short, and a fore finger that may never bend again - just a minor side effect of holding the spray can nozzle down for so long... LOL.... I have these lovely plant stands on my front porch and hopefully they are adding to the 'homey' effect I'm trying to create for my welcomed guests.

Well now that I'm so motivated to get happy with spray paint - who knows what other great junk I'll find around my house that will be screaming at me to transform it into something great?

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Hi sweetie,

I just love your frugal tranformation and decorating recycling. Now that's usin' your nogin, and they really do look pretty to. I ever so happily embraced "spray paint" many years ago when I was in need of a color change in a room, yet not much money was available at that time. Spray paint has been a long time compainion of mine for years now. LOL. I just love the stuff.

Have a peachy keen day.

Love & Prayers,
Ronda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin